"Library media administrator" means a person designated by the local superintendent of schools as having responsibility for the:
(1) Administration and supervision of the library media program, including the supervision of the library media program in the individual schools
(2) Development of policies, programs, budgets, and procedures for the library media services of the school system and its schools.
Please be prepared to submit documentation verifying that you qualify based on the requirements below:
(2) Have a master's degree from an IHE
(3) Have 3 years of satisfactory library media program experience
(4) Complete one of the options that leads to certification as Administrator I