School Social Worker

Please be prepared to submit documentation verifying that you have met the requirements below: 

  • A master's (or higher) degree; and
  • Three semester hours of special education coursework; and
  • One of the following licenses issued by the Maryland Board of Social Worker Examiners:
    • An active Graduate or Master's Social Worker license (LMSW); or
    • An active Certified Social Worker license (LCSW); or
    • An active Certified Social Worker- Clinical license (LCSW-C).