Supervisor of Pupil Personnel

Please be prepared to submit documentation verifying that you have met the requirements below:

A. Meet the requirements for licensure as a pupil personnel worker.
B. Have a master's degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
C. As part of or in addition to B, have a graduate course in the area of administration and supervision.
E. Have 3 years of successful teaching experience.