Basic Skills tests scores or a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 on the most recently earned degree (teacher applicants only)
Content and Pedagogy test scores (if applicable)
- An official transcript, to include the degree, date of conferral, and a Maryland Approved Program statement of completion. Transcripts must be submitted in one of the following ways:
- Ordered from Parchment (if available), which will be sent directly to TEACH; or
- Electronically sent to firstname.lastname@example.org directly from an alternative e-transcript service; or
- Mailed to the MSDE office of certification directly from the Institution of Higher Education or in a sealed student mailer; or
- Sent directly to your employer if you are under contract with a Maryland local school district or state-operated school.
You may track your application status in TEACH. If you are employed with a Maryland local school district, a nonpublic special education program, or a state-operated school, please work directly with your employer if you have questions about the application process.